Project developments

I have chosen to re-work my Tshirt project from the 1st semester. I really enjoyed this project as it gave me the chance to re-use some of my designing skills that I gained at college. It also allowed me to apply the photoshop and illustrator skills I had learnt from 1st year onto a design project.

Previously my Tshirts we quite flat, so I wanted to give them a more 3D effect.























When we did the shoot, I was really pleased with the final outcome so I didnt want to re-work them too much, however when we showed the images to a guest speaker she commented and said they looked like magazine editorial images so for the re-work I have created a magazine type layout and front cover. For the cover I cropped one of the images I thought was most relevent for a cover shoot.



For project 3, I decided to add on more promotional advertsing so I have created a window display. This shows posters and promotion for the website, which also links with the in store iPads. The whole idea of this service is to bring technology into the consumers everyday life, and I feel by having many forms of promotion throughout the brand, it will give the customer a familiar feel when shopping or browsing the web.





0 COMMENTS
Written on Saturday 28 April 2012 at 06:18 by Lmcvy